Coming Up Next at Fauna!

Coming Up Next at Fauna!

Friday, July 7, 2017

Fauna is CLOSING Indefinitely!

Reasons why we're closing:
  • There was only ever ONE staff member other than ME who gave a rats ass about the success of the club (which was Bree for anyone wondering. I wasn't gonna name names, but I give up at this point.) Two people can't keep the club alive.
    • EDIT: Rin had offered to help but by the time I hired him on, it was already too late for me personally to put in the effort to train a new manager.
  • Guests would only ever come to hang out for free money and the place was just plain dead any other time.
  • I can't personally be there to run every contest and there was no interest from the general public about hosting.
  • When I was going to implement and begin to enforce a "dress code" (no human avatars) people lost their shit and I'm just done with people who weren't even regular guests bitching about the rules.
  • Personal gain: I can save myself  $42 USD by just dropping that parcel so, it's just in my best personal interest to let it die.
  • No one else wants to foot the bill unless I am still running the place. I've received offers from very generous people already that want to pay for the club parcel but only on the condition that I would still run it and.... No, I'm just done.
Call me crazy, tired, lazy, whatever you like, but Fauna is done. Thanks for enjoying the place while it was alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment