Coming Up Next at Fauna!

Coming Up Next at Fauna!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

We've Moved!

Please throw out your old your landmark, Fauna Freaks! Grab an LM at the new location here:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lost%20Forest/146/88/1512

If you teleport over there, you'll notice we have a brand new, very modest, and pretty empty mini-market. I'm not gonna lie: I'm going to be really picky about who gets a shop on the Fauna parcel, so all of the stalls are reserved until I get in contact with some of my personal favorite merchants. 😋

And I know how much you all love some sim drama... and I'm sorry to let you all down but there's no drama here. 😆 Lewd Cartoon Horse Community was and still is good to us, but we needed some extra space to stretch our legs a bit more than Lewd could give us. Hopefully we can carry on the momentum we've got and really grow into a regular hangout spot for some folks!

And the last thing I'll mention in this update is that we now have a Discord channel! Join us for DJ event and contest announcements, market updates, and the really important stuff like gossip and general lewdness!

No comments:

Post a Comment